The Inn at Richmond is the perfect environment for those special events and moments you want to remember forever. Celebrate them your way, surrounded by a place that provides a variety of space options, whether you’ve imagined a Barn and Farm spirit or want open air, mountain and sky vistas that go on forever.
From Weddings, Elopements, Reunions and Life Celebrations, to Retirement, Baptisms and Company meetings, or an annual girlfriend getaway, consider the Inn at Richmond yours. It holds space and buildings to imagine possibilities. We love to incorporate nature and the beautiful Berkshires into client’s experiences, and we’ll work with you and your planner in whatever combination works best.
The Inn has five rooms for enjoyment throughout a day or weekend. During the Spring, Summer and Fall, there are two cabins available as well. Breakfasts are served every day for our guests and our NYC Chef creates tasty possibilities, whether simple or heaping and hearty!
The property is perfect for events 50 and under but can accommodate up to 100. Buildings, bathroom facilities, tables/chairs and parking are included and, of course, our team can suggest planners, caterers, music, flowers, bar and waitstaff, if needed.
Imagine possibility and make The Inn at Richmond your go-to as your event partner.
Friday/Sunday Farm Wedding
– Includes access to the Inn at 9am for hair and makeup in the dining room area
– Breakfast area in the kitchen
– Choice of a Tent on property or the Flag Barn for Receptions
– Two different tented areas on the property are your choice to choose what side of the farm you would like for your reception.
– Outdoor activities and a Game Room are provided throughout for the wedding party, or a pre-wedding event.
Flag Barn Wedding
The Flag Barn has a stove, bar area and refrigerator, TV, and game room which is a great place to chill out before the wedding, host your wind-down party near the firepit or for smaller intimate gatherings.
– Maximum occupancy 50 people
– Chivari chairs (clubhouse use only)
– 3 rectangular wooden tables
– 1 rectangular serving table with white linens
– 3 antique round tables with white linens
– Fire pit (wood and kindling provided)